Film Nights at The Barbour
Film Nights are on Wednesdays, upstairs in the Billiard room
- Last Wednesday of the month except December and January (2 films in February)
- Films start at 8.00pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
- Bar and ice-creams available
- No interval, but the bar will remain open
- Pay on the door
- £5 Adults
- £4 under 18s (Children must be accompanied)
- Extra copies of the annual programme are available from the Barbour Institute, or by contacting us on 01829 771649 or email@example.com
- Please let us know if you would like an electronic copy of the programme, or email reminders.
We are always open to suggestions, and keen to enlist new helpers. If you would like to join us, please let us know.
General feedback is also welcome!
Film night at the Barbour Institute will return in September. Look out for a new, full programme of exciting and interesting films to be shown in Tattenhall’s Village Hall